The Risk Summary card in the Explore page for Payment Protection is now a card that can be added and removed from the layout -- adding more flexibility to the toolbox of your admins when building in efficiencies for your analysts. The card is hidden by default for all customers, so if you would like the card to appear in your layout, the card can be added to your layout.
An Admin can follow these steps to add the card to the custom layout company-wide:
1. Navigate to the Display Settings view in Account Settings.
2. Scroll to the Layout Editor section and find Payment Protection.
3. Click 'View Layout' to the right of the Payment Protection layout subsection to open the layout settings for Payment Protection.
4. Click 'Edit Layout' at the top right.
5. Click '+ Add Card' at the top right and select 'Risk Summary'.
6. Click 'Publish Layout' to finalize the layout changes (or 'Cancel' to abandon the changes).
7. Now the Risk Summary card will appear at the top of the cards in the Explore view.
If your company does not have a company-wide custom layout for cards in the Explore view, individual agents can follow these steps to add this card themselves for their personal layout:
1. Navigate to the Overview page of Explore for a specific user or order.
2. Click the settings icon in the upper right of the Overview page.
3. Click '+ Add Card' at the top right and select 'Risk Summary'.
4. Click 'Save' to save your changes (or 'Cancel' to abandon the changes).
5. Now the Risk Summary card will appear at the top of the cards in the Explore view.
Note that the Risk Summary card can only be added or removed from the top portion of the layout.