Analyst Performance is a category of Sift Insights. It allows users to measure analyst productivity to optimize resource distribution and improve efficiency.
- Analyst Performance Report: Manual review decisions to calculate analyst throughput and accuracy over time at the individual analyst level.
- Team Performance Report: Manual review decisions to calculate analyst throughput and accuracy over time at the team level.
Sample questions that can be answered using these reports:
- How many transactions and events can we review per day?
- What is our historical review rate during busy seasons?
- Which analysts make the most accurate decisions?
- Which analysts should I audit? (e.g. are some analysts making a disproportionate amount of block/watch/accept decisions?)
Data we need from you to populate these reports:
- Decisions (we report on Decisions, not on Labels)
- Analyst (send as the analyst email that matches their Sift login)